So the real city name is Prescott, but people here in Scottsdale pronounce it Prescit... why you ask? I don't know, ask them... So Dara and I drove up to Prescott on Saturday and had a wonderful day. First off it was a real town, normal people both badly dressed and badly groomed. It was great, normal people. And also it was 80 degrees there... a normal temp. Not 115... yeah it was almost 115 yesterday can you believe it? So anyway, whenever Dara and I get together we have such a great time, but it seems that odd things happen to us. we attract drama i think. We decided to go sit in the wonderfully soft grass of the Prescott central park, where the grass does not actually stab you in the arse. So we sit down and this guy is walking two dogs that look just like Sandy, so cute and brings back good memories. The dogs were actually walking him at one point i thought his shoulder was going to be dislocated. Anyway, so of course he comes over to us and starts to talk to us.. this guy is like 40 and has braces on his top teeth... and his wearing a fanny pack. We start talking about the nice weather and he says " Yes, its nice to come up here and have a break from the heat. We are from Phoenix." And when he walks away, we figure out that when he said We he did not mean him and his wife, or gay lover or even mom... but him and his dogs... sad. So then we look off to the distance and see him do this... Dara is going to demonstrate how he took pictures.. The bend
After about 10 minutes of laughing we had to go our separate ways, i was going to talk with Joel and she was going to go shoe shopping. I was sitting on a park bench waiting for Joel to call and looking often at my phone making sure it was working... and starting to get embarrassed that I as looking at my phone so often... then I get a text message...and i think oh its Joel... and the message it from Dara... it said " I see U" how creepy. Seriously I was a little scared and not sure where she was. but I didn't want to look around because I knew she would be somewhere watching me look around frantically and laughing hysterically at me. Finally i see at as street corner, bending over with laughter.. all by herself.. she looked silly but she did beat me!!
And because we thought it was such a great day... i mean a GRAND day, we litterally ended the day with a high five... and here is what it looked like

I tell you what... though sometimes creepy.. she is a great friend. And I am going to miss her so much. I will have to say good bye to her tomorrow.
But guess what? Joel comes tonight. I am so excited... and then we leave AZ on Wednesday morning. How great...
4 comments:
Ok. good blog, good video. thanks for sharing. It looked like you two had fun in Presskit.Why do people mutilate city names? Like: DeeTroit,Mi.,Louaval,Ky.,SanFran,Ca., SanAntone,Tx.,The State of Oragin. I swear the only people who talk normal are from Mn..
wow.
she is creepy.
I'd look out if I were you. So... now the J.F. is in town... we won't hear from you. I say...get over it. Marriage is forever, your parents will die first. Call your parents often.
What bothered me most was the car alarm and the fact that it was going off-for a long time, yet no one seemed to care.
What a fabulous high five! Enjoy your last day in AZ with Joel and the Indian Maiden and of course my horses!
Post a Comment