
So I had a very dramatic morning, why you ask? Well I got up and checked my email like usual and I got this email from Amazon.com saying that my email address and password was successfully changed. Wait a second... hold that train I did not want to change my password. So I am groggy and confused. And then I get a second email saying that my purchase of
"Arthritis and Allied Conditions: A Textbook of Rheumatology (Two Volume Set)" was successful. Wait again mr.Amazon I did not buy a book on Arthritis
. So I again freak out. I start to call my bank and make sure these charges on my account are not posting.. and well stupid anwsered and did not get it.. So I hung up... I was panicking okay.. After about two hours on the phone with very friendly and helpful Amazon people, I got my account sorted... And I had to cancel all my credit cards and bank cards. Nice.. Right before I leave the Valley. Oh yeah and this guy ( I am assumig its a guy... I don't know why) is from Turkey.. Yeah seriously.. And he bought a Bob Dylan CD.. So cliche. Now the drama is over and problems solved.. But remember every so often clear out the cookies on your computer... Its a good idea...
Saturday, July 01, 2006
In n Out
So in honor of Adria again.. I had my favorite fast food it was declious. i love In n Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow in&out and identity theft all in one day..crazy!Damn that man from Turkey and his textbook buying bob dylan loving ways..I tell ya!
don't forget about your bank card. Leave it to the turks. Sound like a terrible Friday. Sorry you had such a rough one.
I will take a gander around my Turkish friends' home and alert the authorities ASAP if I see a Bob Dylan CD or "new" arthritus book. We will get these Turkish cappers!!
Post a Comment