Sunday, July 02, 2006

Superman and drawn out goodbyes

So I told Adria I would blog everyday.. Well I didn't yesterday. So I will make up for it today.
Yesterday I got to talk with Joel. That was wonderful. He is back from Bosnia. And getting ready to have the last week of the school. IT was great to talk with him again!!
So finally after many weeks of anticipation Herman Stanley is gone. No not DEAD.. Just gone out of my life. A friend came to pick him up and move him to another home. I don't think he will last long.. He is already a year old and has a tumor.. And no one can take as good of care of him as me.














I had to throw him into a ziplock back and say good bye to him forever.

















Look how empty the table is that he used to occupy.














SO its the end of an era.
I saw Superman last night. Very good, very good, and kept my attention the whole time. I highly recommend it.
Oh and some very exciting and new news.. Joel and I have decided to go to San Francisco for our honeymoon. And we are going to drive up to the wine country and hang out in Northern California. We just bought our plane tickets. And we have been praying for the money for this honeymoon being that we are selves don't have any... And some missionary friends of Joel gave us $500 for our honeymoon. Isn't that amazing. God is so good, He always provides. So we have money for our plane tickets!! its so great.

3 comments:

JamaJama said...

The first of many end of eras. First of all Herman: Maybe all fish get tumors and its what makes them live long. Two: honeymoon sounds fun. Glad you're getting one. Three: I forgot three>

LaShay said...

sorry about the fish, he'll make good garden fertilizer! We went to San Fran for vaca, we hung out at the warf with the gays and then slept in some old peoples bed while we were up North for weding. Weird... Alcatraz was great

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

please send that $500 to me.