Wednesday, July 05, 2006

a man's job

I do not consider myself a weak person.. but I do know that there are jobs for men out there and jobs for women... for instance.. changing my air conditioning vent is a job for a man. Seriously something I shouldn't have to do.. I am okay to admit that. Its a huge 2 foot long door on top of the ceiling that swings towards you and has ONE MILLION screws.. its ridiculous.. but as a good house keeper I know I have to change this vent every once in a while.. so I went out and bought some and coerced my dear friend Dara into helping me change it... (with my fantastic chocolate chip cookies and some great strawberry lemonade.























this is her finishing the last of the screws..
But finally after a huge struggle we did it and now the air conditioner is running like new.
Happy 4th every body..

3 comments:

A said...

Maybe you don't need a man to help but instead someone taller than your short short self to help with such jobs like painting for a random example which is much easier for me and other people who aren't so short!

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I see London, I see France...

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO. I personaly believe that this sort of thing should get done by THE PERSON WHO LIVES THERE AND SUCKS UP THE AIR CONDITION AIR THAT SOMEONE ELSE PAYS FOR. Way to go. Good EEEEfort. and thanks