I drove all the way to Sedona to pick up my beautiful wedding dress... did not see any wild fires.. and luckily my wedding dress did not burn up in the fire!! It was nice to see Sandy and Ed and my dress fits perfectly, looks great... see

just kidding folks its just the bag it sits in, you cannot see it until the day. but let me tell you BEAUTIFUL.
So the drive up and down were uneventful but fun. I love that drive, lonely though I started to talk to myself because I was bored.
And then I had to get my car estimated because some one hit my rear bumper... Just a small little dent but hey it needs to be fixed. And then off to the and where I was supposed to pick up my new bank card after I had to cancel all my cards. But of course the only good customer service person at the bank who could help me wasn't there (not the only person.. but I am being dramatic) so Stupid helped me instead. She was snotty (see Naarah its terrible where ever we go) and she didn't have a CLUE of what I was talking about and tried to make me feel stupid by her comments. I looked at her with my famous (infamous?) evil eye and said... "tell Nicole to call em when she gets it in,s he knows what I am talking about." and I walked out. HOnestly, I can't even get good customer service at the Bank.
Anyway, the second a many goodbyes happened tonight. I had to say goodbye to my good friend Beth who I used to work with at the Dr. office. She is great and I will miss her!!
1 comment:
Um wow. It is almost like the gal at the bank didn't know who you were. Shame
Post a Comment