Sunday, July 16, 2006

Aren't we beautiful

So we have so much to say... so much. But first I wanted to show you our picture!! Joel and I went to a wedding yesterday. It was nice, but I didn't know any of the people there so I didn't really have any emotional attachment. But one taboo I did was I wore white. Yeah I didn't think about it and I brought a white dress... but I didn't have anything else to wear.. so me and the bride wore white...
I am now officially not a resident of Arizona. Its sad really. Of course I am so glad to be with Joel and we have been having so much fun!! its been so great to be with him everyday. But I am must say that I am really missing my friends. But the great thing is that I had such a good time with them. And i got to say goodbye to them all.
The day before we left we spent dinner with my really good friend Vanessa and her husband. They are such a great couple and Vanessa and I became really good friends while I was in AZ. And hopefully those two will come and visit us next year!! That will be fun.
I miss Dara a lot... I miss talking with her and hanging out.. we have so much fun together. But Joel is a good substitute.
Yesterday Joel and I went to a wedding... I didn't know any of these people so there was no emotional attachment to the wedding.. I did get osme ideas more or less what I wold like to do differently.. but we got to take some pictures.. and let me tell you we are a beutiful couple. But the bad thing is that I wore white.. I iddn't think about it as I packed this dress for the wdding. And as I was getting dressed I thought.. Oh crap I can't wear white.. btu I had nothing else.. so the bride and myself were the only ones wearing white.

2 comments:

JamaJama said...

let yourself mourn leaving your friends. You should feel sorrow about that. Even with good stuff ahead, you're leaving such a good thing behind.

A said...

Oh so I totally thought it was fine to wear white to a wedding...does this mean I should return the super expensive really orante white dress I ordered from France to wear to your wedding? And would it be wrong to carry a bouquet? Let me know soon cause I have my final bouquet meeting with my florist next week...