
so begins my true story:
I was sitting in the break room alone waiting for Joel to call when this guy i work with (who should remain nameless) comes in and says " Your time is coming up huh?" I look at the wall thinking what time? My time at my job, yes i have just a few weeks left, or time until I am married? yes just two months left, time until I die... no one knows the answer to that. This is all running through my mind until I decide to pick my wedding day. So I respond to his odd question "Until I get married? Yes I only have a little less than three months left" And then he states as he is grabbing a plate of food " Time waits for no man." And then sits down and eats his food. Seriously that's all he says nothing else... Nothing. leaves me to wonder what the heck that has to do with anything and leaves to me to not laugh out loud as he is sitting next to me.
And then the next day we all get this email from an inter-office email stating in very hateful and angry tones... " Who ever ate the last piece of cheesecake should know that it was mine for my birthday. I promised that piece for my wife... blah blah blah.." It went on for ever... EVER about how he wanted his cheesecake... same guy mind you. I understand, don't get me wrong. I love cheesecake. And if I would have seen it there in the break room... who knows I would have probably tired a little piece. The great this about this "eaten" cheesecake is that is wasn't all eaten there was just this fork sized piece eaten... .That's it someone just wanted to try it.

Honestly its amazing some times!!
5 comments:
Oh stop complaining about others' weirdness. I think we have that plstered on both sides of our genes... and go pull hte TPS reports!
wow...that is funny...
life is indeed stranger than fiction. I think we can all relate. You could write your own office script.
By the way... didn't you get the memo about putting the coversheet on the tps reports? We sent it.
Ahh! I wish I worked in a job that provided me with funny office moments like this and possibly my own cubical where I could listen to my radio at a reasonable volume between the hours of 9 and 11 while I am collating...oh the dream!
mmm, ya know I work with incompetent people. Some of them like to tell the vice principal Good luck with everything, After he found his wife dead two days prior. She rephrased and said I'm bad with words ask Stewart. I simple said, your bad with grammar, I guess now, she's abd with thinking as well...
Good luck with what I wonder?
Hey Peter turn on channel nine man.Breast exam.
How about being alittle direct with people at work. I WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE"HEY BOOZO WHAT THE HECK DID YOU MEAN WITH THAT STMT?" ANOTHER GOOD ONE IS"YOU BEEN SMOKING SOMETHING FUNNY TODAY?"
Post a Comment