Thursday, June 22, 2006

Food Log

So lets do a food log of what I ate today:
Breakfast: a bowl of Grape Nuts and coffee







Lunch: pasta (greasy pasta) compliments of a drug rep!
Afternoon snack: Jamba Juice smoothie compliments yet again from a different drug rep







Afternoon snack #2: Ice cream sundea yes again different drug rep.






Dinner: salad and a little artichoke dip.
Dessert: tiramsue






Add in one dr.pepper and a coke..









but the best part is that today very randomly my co-worker came up to me and said
"So, tell me, how much weight have you lost? "
and i looked and laughed
and she said "it looks like you have lost a lot of weight, and I didn't know you were trying to lose weight for the wedding"
and I said "well thanks but no trying here"

so see... it doesn't matter.. i guess stressing out inside does help loose weight!!

2 comments:

JamaJama said...

that however does not work for everyone: my food intake today? 15 vitamins of various sorts, 1/2 slice of some unknown pressed rye bread thingy, 1/2 roly poly wrap, 1 small bag of chips, 2 slices of a quesedia. 3 beers and a small glass of wine/
Tell me what about that makes you gain weight? I also walked 9 holes of golf... shot a great 44.

LaShay said...

if it's an constipation I didn't lose wight for my wedding either!