http://www.sanctuaryoncamelback.com/content/index.html?
And sat outside next to the beautiful Camelback mountain.
The idea was just to celebrate the up and coming wedding and gifts were asked to be bought on line or small in size so we can travel to England with them!!
I wore a really nice black dress that looks fantastic on me!! And my girlfriends asked me stupid questions like "when are you going to have kids, what are their names, how many.."
Why about kids you ask? I have no idea... That's not really on my mind right now!!

my good friend Vanessa and I

my friend Rachael and I... Just so you can see more of the dress. I will have more pictures later.. as i was a little toasted by the end of the evening and did not work the camera very well.
I got an ipod (yeah Joel registered for one, ) a crockpot (yes), a coffee maker (my favorite) and a fondu set (don't ask okay touchy subject) and money and other things that are great too!!
i had so much fun!! I cannot wait for the next bridal shower!!! YES i am the bride
3 comments:
You can have our un-used fondue set. Pick it up when you come visit in July
boring... what about the stripper?
I can't imagine Joel registering for an IPOD. Joel: this is a couple's thing. Not Christmas.
Sorry... I couldnt' resist the comment.as usual
Post a Comment