Monday, June 26, 2006

Passing my wisdom on

I decided that I was going pass my wisdom on to my friend Dara about blogging. She is funny, and I know that she would be funny online. So I decided to make her get a blog.
Last night we did karakoe. And let me tell you that I BLEW everyone away!! I am an amazing singer and everyone thought the same.















and also Dara and I played songs on our beer bottles. No we didn't get drunk. Only one beer each... it was a night of sober fun!!















But like I said, it was a super night of singing and making fools of ourselves. But the great thing is I can laugh at myself. And I will try and post a video of me singing. But I am not sure how to do that.
This is my last week of work. I am not exactly sad to leave... or to be done. I used to love my job so much... now I am a little indifferent. Joel comes to America soon... in two weeks to be exact.. I CANNOT WAIT...
okay i have to go, I am reading a great book and want to read more of it!!

2 comments:

JamaJama said...

look forward to hearing that song adriel.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Screw karaoke, when will you and Joel Frisbe be in Seattle to visit me?