What a guy! Speedos are something I feel should be legally banned! One must ponder what was going through his mind..I bet it was something like this... realising that he is just wearing a speedo he was suddenly hit with speedo shame and tried to run away to promply change but then midsprint realised not only is it sooo wrong to wear a speedo but its 100 times worse to run in a speedo YUCK!
3 comments:
nice runner
Is this cat just running to and fro for no good reason? Or would the reason he is running in public in speedos be more apparent if you were closer?
What a guy! Speedos are something I feel should be legally banned! One must ponder what was going through his mind..I bet it was something like this... realising that he is just wearing a speedo he was suddenly hit with speedo shame and tried to run away to promply change but then midsprint realised not only is it sooo wrong to wear a speedo but its 100 times worse to run in a speedo YUCK!
Post a Comment