60 days left until the wedding. Very exciting! I just cannot wait! I miss Joel. He is in Bosnia.. and I haven't heard from him in a couple days. I understand because he is busy doing what he is supposed to be doing. But its still difficult nto talking to your best friend for a long time.
Anyway, today i sent out the majority of the wedding invites.. .another very exciting thing. And I sent out our support letters. Awesome.
I am beginning to realize that i will miss this place. My friends and stuff. .... more on that later.. i am at work now and kid you not we have "the Bobs" here looking over our shoulders.
And I will later talk more about the bridal shower that I had on Friday... which was fun...
wait for it.. wait for it.
3 comments:
I can't wait to hear about the bridal shower!!!
60 days how exciting. The timeline fell so nicely into place. I am excited to hear bridal shower details!
I saw some photos of the shower. Nice dress... low cut... sexy. Joel has no idea what he's missing.
Blog baby blog
Post a Comment