Sunday, April 01, 2007

Yep... exciting

Joel and I are watching "War of the Worlds" Joel has never seen it, and I really like it! ITs a good movie, I recommend it. Even though Tom Cruise is crazy, he sure can act!!
I know its been a long time but hey what can you expect when someone doesn't have Internet? Well it will be different soon because Joel and I are leading an outreach team here to Brighton and we have Internet there! And I am sure I will have a lot to blog.
I don't have much news, I have been so busy with the DTS that it fills up all of my time.
One of the greatest things about living in England is the sun. Because it doesn't come out very often, when it does actually show its face people of all shades of white come out to play! And today was no different. Today was such a wonderful day, the sun was shining, the people and their dogs were out! Joel and I went on our normal Sunday stroll! All is good in the world.

4 comments:

JamaJama said...

ALthough we talked a lot today which was great, this blog is pathetic. You really need to tell us more.

A said...

i agree that this blog is pathetic..I think you should hook your laptop up to the internet connection in reception and try again...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update, but I will agree with the 2 comments above. HA! :)

Where are you that the internet is bad? Holmstizzy?

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

TC cux, but Dakota Fanning is such a good actress. I could feel her fear.