Friday, April 27, 2007

Clubbing and Adriel

I am happy to say that I am now a dancin' fool!! Well not really a fool but I danced and I danced my heart out! Last night our outreach team, we went to a club to do ministry. To pray and intercede within the dark places of Brighton. So last night we went into to clubs to pray and see if God wants us to work in there every week. And boy it was more fun then I expected, and God was there for us. We enjoyed ourselves as a team and got some ideas of club ministry!!
And the best part of the night is when we arrived and we were the ONLY people in the club besides the bartenders. IT was ROCKING... but then later people did show up.. it was like a bad party!!

here are some pictures: by the way the picture now on our profile is of Joel and I doing the white man's over bite.

No comments: