So, this is the crew that's replaced your family. Hmmm. Not sure what I think about the likes of them getting more of you than I get... No offense, they are all very fine folk I am sure... but seriously, you never call you family anymore. Sigh.
I just drove up to our place in az(Norm was driving me home from airport) when I saw awhite toyota like Adri's....I thought for a moment that Adri was home. But then I opened our door and the place was clean, quiet, hair free and two clean bedrooms. Then I realized that she is not here.Have a good time with your team. Do some good for God
3 comments:
So, this is the crew that's replaced your family. Hmmm. Not sure what I think about the likes of them getting more of you than I get... No offense, they are all very fine folk I am sure... but seriously, you never call you family anymore.
Sigh.
i MISS YOU aDRUL- i HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXCELENT TIME WITH YOUR EXCELENT TEAM
I just drove up to our place in az(Norm was driving me home from airport) when I saw awhite toyota like Adri's....I thought for a moment that Adri was home. But then I opened our door and the place was clean, quiet, hair free and two clean bedrooms. Then I realized that she is not here.Have a good time with your team. Do some good for God
Post a Comment