I found this photo today... do you girls remember mom's famous finger pointing? well Leah got a taste of it on our wedding day. Look at Leah's, Adria's and Shammy's face... PRICELESS
Who is that sexy woman pointing at the blue bird in the tree, while the young girl looks at her in amazement and wonder...asking, "how do those bluebird migrate I wonder" waiting for the answer from the wise woman with the sexy dress. Hmm... who knew...The truth is out.
6 comments:
Who is that sexy woman pointing at the blue bird in the tree, while the young girl looks at her in amazement and wonder...asking, "how do those bluebird migrate I wonder" waiting for the answer from the wise woman with the sexy dress. Hmm... who knew...The truth is out.
great looks on everyones face. this is funny.
that is funny.
What happened to the black guy's hair? One side of it - is missing.
What the?
You should check out my new blog...
http://thecamarafamily.blogspot.com/
It is cool, cuz I am.
ahhh the greater runner debate...I remember that well haha too funny!
Post a Comment