Four beautiful people living in a ugly world
Joel looks angry and you look like a very short person who is very constipated!
Adrismell, isn't this your constipation face? Try again please.
Yes, you will heve to work on the angry face. I don't buy it. Joel has his down
WOW. I feel like running somewhere right now. Running far away
Adriel, I think you need a glass of wine to chill out. You look stressed? -ML
how about your changing YOUR blog..mines more frequently updated then yours...think about that shorty...
Air hi-fives! Got your comment on my blog... hope life is treating you well in England. How about some new posts please? Go Beavs and Go Hawks!!
yeah yeah...great signs. time for an UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Joel looks angry and you look like a very short person who is very constipated!
Adrismell, isn't this your constipation face? Try again please.
Yes, you will heve to work on the angry face. I don't buy it. Joel has his down
WOW. I feel like running somewhere right now. Running far away
Adriel, I think you need a glass of wine to chill out. You look stressed? -ML
how about your changing YOUR blog..mines more frequently updated then yours...think about that shorty...
Air hi-fives! Got your comment on my blog... hope life is treating you well in England. How about some new posts please?
Go Beavs and Go Hawks!!
yeah yeah...great signs. time for an UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment