Monday, September 11, 2006

Spider solitaire and no Internet

Five days, count them 5 days we had no phone and no Internet! Darn this technology. I tell you what I felt useless and powerless without the good 'ol WWW and then no phone either. And so to pass the time, I didn't read, no I didn't instead I played Spider Solitaire... and Free Cell!! LOVE IT
I am for sure a slave to my generation!
But now, as you can see it is working thanks to Joel and his wonderful "rewiring" skills!
I looked every where in this town for thank you cards, and seriously could not find any!! NONE, so alas, i must make my own. But do not worry my faithful readers, you will get yours soon!Hopefully very soon!
Tonight we have open mic night, and in honor of September 11th, we are going to play (well, Joel is... I don't play any instruments) a song to remember the day by. He hasn't told me what song, but it shall be good. And it will be good to see Robin again! He is great, and so much fun!!
Also, as I just remembered, its Joel and my 1st month anniversary... cool... very cool!!
love you
adriel

No comments: