Four beautiful people living in a ugly world
look at you all spiffing up the place...what a home maker you are!
i wanna visit your new home! and yeah...my sis didn't showcase my beauty enough on her page. what a jerk.
It looks very nice- Adrul- What do you mean you just got a oven/stove? It did not come with one? Oh those silly Brits!
Hey Martha Stewart and Christopher Lowe, nice ob on the flat!
Nesting. Nice. Great fun.
enough about the kitchen for almost 2 weeks now...i say post something else. PS I am so excited that we can text eachother too fun!
also I have to wonder...will Joel ever post hmmmm
did you get my email woman?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
look at you all spiffing up the place...what a home maker you are!
i wanna visit your new home! and yeah...my sis didn't showcase my beauty enough on her page. what a jerk.
It looks very nice- Adrul- What do you mean you just got a oven/stove? It did not come with one? Oh those silly Brits!
Hey Martha Stewart and Christopher Lowe, nice ob on the flat!
Nesting. Nice. Great fun.
enough about the kitchen for almost 2 weeks now...i say post something else. PS I am so excited that we can text eachother too fun!
also I have to wonder...will Joel ever post hmmmm
did you get my email woman?
Post a Comment