I had a fabulous weekend! So much fun! Many antics ensued this weekend with my friend Dara and I!! We went up to Sedona to get my dress fitted! The dress is going to look beautiful!! Well its already beautiful but it will look even better after the few alterations happen!! I would love to post pictures of the dress fitting, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone (including Joel... he must not see!!) I am now in the tedious process of ordering my invites and trying to create the best wording for each invite. We are having three separate invites for this stinkin' wedding... and I have to word each one of them differently. But now I am done, and it will be great. I love the invites, they are beautiful!! There was this strange old man at the creek and he was wearing the best outfit a Colonel Sanders look a like could wear... and well Dara and I wanted a pic of him... so we pretended to take a picutre of Dara but instead snapped a perfectly posed picture of him!! can you find Dara?

also this bug... well he wanted to show off so he did a headstand... you can't see it properly... but he was trying to impress us... and he did!!

on a very, very sad note.. I think Herman Stanley is dying. Seriously, no drama here. I think he has THE tumor...
he is becoming sluggish and not moving around as much... oh he lasted almost a full year. But he is not dead yet!!
love
adriel
2 comments:
So sad about Herman. I think you must be poisoning him to off him before you have to leave him. So sad.
Also, what fun with the dress. No mention that Sandy Johnson, our family's long time friend paid and arranged for the fitting. What a great sister she has been to me all these years.
Always at every event of our family. God bless her.
Good blog adri. nice use of the camera. How come you did not zoom in on the old guy dressed hokey. Are you sure that he wasn't somekind of uncover dude sent to spy on you. You know those people in England don't know how to dress. He could have been a spy sent over fom England to keep an eye on you. What's up with the fish? Maybe he has a DVT.
Post a Comment