Tuesday, May 02, 2006

testing

Hey there! Joel here, I guess I just wanted to see if this thing worked for me as well. Not sure that I really have anything to say at the moment but since my name is on the title I thought I should probably make my presence known. The weather here in england is nice at the moment. still a little cold but at least it's not raining! The winter seems to finally be over. We are having a week of round the clock prayer right now. I've been covering about 4 hours a day, and let me tell you it's been pretty tough. It's hard to keep focused on prayer for that long. I don't think I've had one shift yet where my mind didn't wander off and think about some movie or book I like. At the same time though it has been really good. I've had a chance to really concentrate on praying for loved ones and friends, and God has been really speaking encouragement to me in my own life. Well I will let that be all for now but I will post again soon. Later.

Joel

2 comments:

JamaJama said...

I was wondering as well when you were going to start making your presence known.
I am here with Adri in zona... she of course ran off with some handsome hispanic man, but don't worry. She's to be on a flight to OK city tomorrow.
will make sure to keep everyone posted as the time passes with Adriel.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Um, Joel, let's insert humor here. We expect our bro-in-law to blog funny.