Thursday, April 27, 2006

flowers

the flowers are picked. I am so excited. a Dusty pink rose and an orchid... super strange name... but they are large and in charge.












these are the orchids




adn these are a bad example of what the roses will look like.




i am getting more and more excited about the actual wedding!! And also i got our invite sample in the mail yesterday. I love them, really I am surprised at how great they look!! And you know, my friend Carrie jsut offered to host a bridal shower for me.
I love it, so exciting!

4 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Adrismell, these flowers are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Can we talk about topics that are fun? Oh maybe i should blog about my up coming colonoscopy? Don't you do anything fun around Phoenix for the love of Mike?

Anonymous said...

Ok the flowers look great. I was glad to hear that you helped out at the habitat house. It is something that Jimmy would do and encourage

JamaJama said...

Ok. once again. Do you all think it's cool to ignore my blog and comment with such glee on your dad's?
I am feeling alittle rejected here you guys. Comment for the love of mike.