Four beautiful people living in a ugly world
What a great giggle! Love it, just love it.
So cute! I wondered who was having more fun though.... Joel or Violet! I think it's a toss up.
Oh... yes... and did anyone not notice the hairline on that girl? Ok. we were all being kind. joel... is that your hairline?
I didn't know you all had indoor pluming. Good for you, that will make potty training so much easier! Cute kid by the way.
Great Video Adri. Violet looks like she was having a lot of fun.At least you guys did not do this until she puked. You two are good, considerate parents
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a great giggle! Love it, just love it.
So cute! I wondered who was having more fun though.... Joel or Violet! I think it's a toss up.
Oh... yes... and did anyone not notice the hairline on that girl? Ok. we were all being kind. joel... is that your hairline?
I didn't know you all had indoor pluming. Good for you, that will make potty training so much easier! Cute kid by the way.
Great Video Adri. Violet looks like she was having a lot of fun.
At least you guys did not do this until she puked. You two are good, considerate parents
Post a Comment