look at this chubby bunny! She is gained so much weight!! I love it. i love how she is holding on to daddy's arm!! our family photo for our newsletter. in her snow suit getting ready to go outside.
Ohhhhh. She is gorgeous. Some pics she looks JUST like Joel. But then I remember how u looked as a baby and she looks like you did. So, I don't know, I am torn. I wish we could put you in a time capsule and have baby Adri do a "walk off" with Joel.
i know..she is a real mix now! its so funny how she has changed so much already!! btw...do you where those hideous shorts anymore??because you really shouldn't!!
3 comments:
She is so adorable- Adri!
Ohhhhh. She is gorgeous. Some pics she looks JUST like Joel. But then I remember how u looked as a baby and she looks like you did. So, I don't know, I am torn. I wish we could put you in a time capsule and have baby Adri do a "walk off" with Joel.
i know..she is a real mix now! its so funny how she has changed so much already!!
btw...do you where those hideous shorts anymore??because you really shouldn't!!
Post a Comment