Four beautiful people living in a ugly world
Oh, Wow!!! Grandma Janet
Good blog Adri.Violet throws her huge noggin to one side and her body just follows.The ole roll over maneuver.
Another advanced grandchild. Thanks for sharing...
Adriel, I am not sure what is more fun, watching the rollover, or listening to your cheering and delight in your daughter.
She seems like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see her Adri- When are you guys coming here again?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, Wow!!! Grandma Janet
Good blog Adri.
Violet throws her huge noggin to one side and her body just follows.
The ole roll over maneuver.
Another advanced grandchild. Thanks for sharing...
Adriel, I am not sure what is more fun, watching the rollover, or listening to your cheering and delight in your daughter.
She seems like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see her Adri- When are you guys coming here again?
Post a Comment