we have been having so much fun with Violet..she is smiling and laughing and up more during the day!! its been so much fun!!! in just a few days Grandma and Grandpa Fonnesbeck are coming to visit for two weeks!! we are excited to have them come and meet little Vi
Look at how big she has gotten!! the top picture was when she was about 7 days or so!!!
She has gotten so big. Oh, by the way Adriel.There's a function on the camera... not sure..ahh... I think it's called FOCUS!!!!!!!! Try it. We'd all enjoy our little Violet better if we COULD SEE HER!
1 comment:
She has gotten so big. Oh, by the way Adriel.There's a function on the camera... not sure..ahh... I think it's called FOCUS!!!!!!!!
Try it. We'd all enjoy our little Violet better if we COULD SEE HER!
Thanks. I feel better.
Post a Comment