I would take this off your blog. This is dangerous for people. I was watching this cute little video. nice music, relaxed baby Violet and then I was getting kinda relaxed......Then I woke up two hours later missed the football game and I drooled all over myself. I gotta go change now.
4 comments:
I am watching this over and over! It is so great to see her! Janet
Omg-I LUV this and so does Emi! She is demanding more baby video!!
I would take this off your blog.
This is dangerous for people.
I was watching this cute little video. nice music, relaxed baby Violet and then I was getting kinda relaxed......Then I woke up two hours later missed the football game and I drooled all over myself.
I gotta go change now.
So cute! She is so engrossed by that mobile! I loved it. I too fell asleep watching it.
Post a Comment