On Christmas Eve we had invited some friends over for a beef fondue! It was so much fun, and a great time with friends.
And then on Christmas day in the morning we had our own Christmas, along with Christmas bread and coffee! And then we exchange gifts..I got a great CD and Joel got a nice bottle of Scotch.
In the afternoon we went over to friend's mum's house for Christmas dinner and spent the afternoon there! We had a great day..and Violet was amazing and the hit of the party every where she went!!
One of the cool things is we saw a bit of Violet's personality come out during Christmas! I put her down to sleep and Joel and I were getting ready for our fondue dinner, making a bit of noise and listening to music. And Violet starting crying and fussing, so we put her out in the living room on her play mat..and what did she do? She fell asleep..amongst all the noise! She just wanted to be where the action was...oh i think we have an extrovert among us!!
3 comments:
Yay, more pictures! Love em! Thanks for finding time to post. Janet
A great Christmas was had by all.
Good Christmas photos. They capture the events you had with friends and a party.
Good Violet photos.
Omg-I luv VJ sooo much!!
Post a Comment