So Joel and I moved house last weekend..we have been in our new amazing flat for about a week and a half! We love it, its such a warm and inviting place to live!! We moved into this place because of two reasons: its bigger (still 1 bedroom but bigger) and its a lot cheaper rent each month!
Our kitchen is huge and our toilet is abnormally big as well but its all good! And we have attic storage space...the attic is almost as big as the flat itself! I have some pictures of it empty and as we moved in last week. And once I have the bathroom all sorted I will take photos of how we arranged everything!
God is so good to us, and this is the perfect place for us to have Violet during her first year of life!

this is our kitchen


joel and our friend Dave... I am taking this picture from our hatch in the kitchen to the living room. Dave kept on getting in the frame on purpse so this is the best picture i have.

our stack of books

me looking really scared to give a thumbs up..but actually really excited about being moved into our flat!

this is the whole for our washing machine!! joel is still stuck behind the washing machine.

our living room!

our kitchen from the hatch.... and our new team member Jordan who helped us move in! She shaved her head to raise money to come here!

2 comments:
Hey Adriel:It is good to see you blog a little so that we all can see what you are up too. Hey did not my brother Doug come see you?
You should have blogged that. It is not everyday that someone from the states comes to see you. Anyhoo, nice flat. It looks bigger than your last one and brighter.
Nice flat, I hope Joel can still cook from behind the washer or otherwise I'd say the move was kinda not worth it...Could your tummy be any bigger (Sounding like Chandler Bing)
Post a Comment