Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am alive

I know its has been ages since I have blogged... and we still our without internet, but tomorrow is the day supposedly when it gets turned on!
We have been really busy with moving and sorting out our new house! But the place we are living now its amazing! God has really blessed us with a great flat!
Here is a picture of me 38 weeks pregnant! I am starting to get really, really uncomfortable and my sleep is lacking even more. I wake up about every hour just trying to adjust myself which takes a long time. And Violet hasn't dropped yet so she is still cuddled up in my ribcage which is not very pleasant either. I have a midwife appointment for tomorrow afternoon. And if Violet hasn't dropped by then they will do an ultra-sound to see what position she is in. There of course isn't anything they can do, but they just want to see what she is up to! I do try to move her by using an exercise ball but that hasn't' helped much either! Oh well, we shall see!
I have 12 days until she is due...I cannot believe how quickly it has come!




Even though Thursday is Thanksgiving we are celebrating the wonderful holiday on Friday with all of our friends! We have about 30 guests coming this year, and we are holding it in our Church since we don't live in the huge vicarage anymore! Please pray that the evening goes well, and I can keep up! We have lots of help this year and plan on using all disposable cookery and plates and such... but do pray for my endurance that I can handle the all day cooking and such!
I will take loads of pictures and post them this weekend!

I am going to go now..i will blog more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are looking good Adri. Nice and healthy looking. Have a great time with all your english friends and take it easy. Most will feel real sorry for you and you should really take advantange of this. Make them all cook and clean up afterwards cuz you are just to pregnant to do this. Have a great Thanksgiving holiday.