Saturday, November 03, 2007

A weekend in London

Last weekend after our Hallown't party Joel and I contuined our partying to a friend's engagment party! It was such a great time. She had her party on a boat on the Thames river... going up and down the river right in front of all the sites... It was very high class!
And then that evening we spent the night at our friend Jack's mum's house! That was really fun!

Then that Sunday we went to the Imperial War Muesum.... um yeah that was more for Joel and Jack...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you two. What a handsome couple you two are. A lovely daughter......I am overclempt

I am glad you had a good time running up and down the queen mums river.

JamaJama said...

he meant verclempt.

I too think you are so beautiful. Can't wait to see you in a month. By the way, the English bloke, his teeth look OK. what's up with that?