Sunday, November 18, 2007

something a little off... can you spot it

As Joel and I were getting ready to change our sheets and go to bed... we found something rather odd in our bed...
Our gnome Gordy has been on the drink, its been a bit of a problem lately..not sure what to do about it.

Actually our house mate Emily and us are having this "fight" about Gordon...who can hide him the best... he moves everyday... you never know where you will find Gordon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gordon? what the?
Hey, nice bed. Is that your new bed? looks cool if it is.

JamaJama said...

I say lock your bedroom door. What's with you two... next thing you know there will be a horse head under the sheets.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I had a gnome at my wedding. Apparently he was partying w/ everyone. I hav proof