Wednesday, August 15, 2007

YUMMMMM Snickerdoodle

I don't care about the calorie content.. I don't care about fat.. and such.. I care that man did I make AMAZING Snickerdoodle cookies yesterday..... First try too!!
i can't stop eating them. Boy our kids don't stand a chance..
here are some pictures..


your just jealous.. admit it!

6 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I am snickering at your doodle

Anonymous said...

What is eezactly a snickerdoodle?
I see sugar on those things. what else is in there.

JamaJama said...

my mouth is watering.

JS said...

Mmmm snickerdoodle... the king of all cookies. Nothing but lard, sugar, and cinnamin.

A said...

wow..you're so domesticated! You should post some photos of the mac and cheese you were making while talking to your super awesome and tall Canadian friend on the phone...

A said...

this post is boring now...you should post something new asap.
I am starting to worry that you ate all the coffeecrisps i sent you in one sitting and now are in some sortof chocolate coma...