BUT anyway here are some pictures of the sites.
the long, long bus ride there. The bus driver obviously was having a bad day because while he would pick people up.. he would just leave some people there. Even if htey were in line to get on.. if they weren't right behind the next person he would just leave. He did htat about 3 times.. leaving people very confused as to why he was leaving! we were on the top of the double decker bus right in front.. MY FAVORITE SPOT.
at hte top of Beachy Head.
during our picnic.. drew, Joel and Anna
a panoramic view of some it... i am trying it on my camera! I have it almost figured out.
joel and i walked all the way down to the edge of the cliff.. it was a great fun walk DOWN.. but up honeslty it was tough work. all the way down to the edge of hte blue is where the edge is...


As we waited for the bus home... i really had to use the bathroom.. and knowing that the bus took forever to get home i thought I m just going to run in and use the toilet. And i even said i am sure i am going to miss the bus if i go but i can't wait. so Joel and i told the other two just to get on the bus if it comes and we will meet them at home. so i get in the pub where the bathroom is and two elderly ladies go right in front of me and take forever just walking into the bathroom let alone using it... so i just get a little mad but deal with it because i thought we will just wait for the next bus.... hmm so i thought. 2 1/2 hours later no bus. This "beautiful site" is in the middle of no where and if you don't have a car you are stuck there with out public transport. So Joel and I wait some more, and then check the bus schedule and see there are no more buses coming our way... well I just lost it and get so mad. And we start to call a cab when another bus going the opposite way comes to our rescue! We jump on it and go about 25 minutes out of our way... and then hop on a bus to get home. We didn't get home until 8:30pm. Our friends got home about 5:30-6pm... hmmm public transport...
1 comment:
this looks like a great place. nice photos. thanks for sharing your trip.
I don't think that I could handle a suicide place. I would be yelling JUMP YOU BIG LOSER to everyone I saw.
Post a Comment