Monday, July 30, 2007

a beautiful day in the neighborhood

I took advantage of an absolutely beautiful day here in Brighton and took some pictures with our new camera. here are some great shots of the sea and such... Also I tried to do a panoramic view ... its not the best but now i know how to use it.



and then there was this guy... i don't think anyone told him that his jeans were too big for him... how embarrassing for him.



5 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I didn't know you lived so close to a huge lake.

LaShay said...

duh nara, everyone know's England is an island... and that lake my dear just so happens to hold the lockness..

JamaJama said...

Wow. Huge lake. That's funny.

A said...

you should post some pictures of the awesome 'car parks' in Brighton that you allowed students to drive in for you haha

JADA said...

Adriel - the pics are absolutely gorgeous! Nice camera too!