Friday, May 18, 2007

Bowling for fun

I like to bowl for fun not for money! Even though many, many sponsors have asked me to bowl for them for advertising I say "no Jiff Peanut butter I will not!! " I am not about the cash! Last night my team, Joel and I went out bowling!! It was so much fun. And the best part about it was I won!! I had my personal best score of 113, that's right eat your heart out suckas!

joel and I during my winning streak!!

karly and I looking cute
my lovely team!!



Joel looking hot with a bowling ball!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you like bowling.You know that I like bowling. Are you doing the blind folded bowling? If you won with a 113 I would asume that this was blind bowling.Wear is you hubbys untucked, white,button bowling shirt. I can understand the dorky hat.He probably wears one to church. But, a dude needs to wear a untucked, button shirt for bowling

JADA said...

Well everyone is normally good at something...
Look on the positive side- you are a beautiful woman.
And you take nice photos with Joel!

JamaJama said...

I am totally impressed with the 113. Most of my bowling experiences have been bad, thus the vow to never bowl again. I don't do things I am not good at and all would agree a score of 60 sucks.You truly are a hanson all the way, Selmer loves to bowl.

A said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! I think you and your team should dress up really crazy and walk around and take pictures in Brighton..and smoke. Not that we ever did that or anything..haha

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Lets go bowling when we are in MN!!!! I love to bowl and I should be able to bowl by the time we all see each other!