Yesterday Joel and I had a date night... it was lovely! We went on a long bike ride to these bike path along white cliffs. The bike path has white cliffs on one side and the sea on the other!! I loved it and took many photos! And then we had a wonderful dinner at a nice restaurant! The weather was so beautiful and sunny! And the was so calm it looked like a lake!!!

This is me multi-tasking!! Dangerous but successful!

Joel is riding a head. .he is too fast for me!

These are some really nice houses that face these beautiful cliffs along the marnia!!

Joel was trying to fix my bike... it makes an annoying clicking noise.. no luck though.


Today is a sad day for me. I have to go camping, honestly I hate it. I am trying to have a good attitude and I think I will soon enough. But honestly why do i ahve to camp! This weekend we as a team are gong to a weekend Christian youth camp to hlep out. I am not sure what we will be doing... most likely cleaning toilets! yes. Please pray for me and patience.. NOT LOOKING FORWRD TO IT. But it will be fun to be with the team for the whole weekend! I will take pictures of me being yucky and without a shower!
10 comments:
lovely. Take me there when I come, ok?
so, you got out and about hey? It looks like you are enjoying the springtime weather.I see that you are using your bikes. You blogged about your bikes last year.I don't like camping either. I did too much of it when I was young.I believe that one can enjoy life without camping at all
I love Dover! It's just so beautiful..I want to go bike riding by the cliffs!!! I hope you had fun camping! I love camping...well atleast I think I still do I haven't been tenting since I was in 6th grade when we bought our cabin soo..now I may be a camping wuss haha
Adri- smell- you and Joel look like you had such a blast. What a great place to ride bikes. It is nice that you use your bikes a least one time per year...
p.s. the clicking noise is probably from lack of use
p.s.s. use oil
This is why you should always have a tee shirt on hand that reads, "Camping is for Sucks." I recall the couple times I went camping #1 w/ the Gruszka family. I complained so much they took us to a hotel. #2 Missionettes, the AG version of Girl Scouts complete w/ powder blue wrap around skirts. Anyhoo, Jada, Andrea Otterson and I never took to camping, so we made a lot of people cry because we were so miserable. Why should everyone else have fun when we weren't? Too cold, too wet and not our style.
How'd the cankles hold up, mine hurt just looking at the photos!
Enough of dover already. Let's hear more from you you bad blogger you!
I think you should listen to your mother and post something new.....and email me..haha.
Miss you!
hello?
blog already!
Post a Comment