Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Such hostility

Wow, people you push and push!! I will update now!
The January DTS started last week, and neither Joel nor I have had time to breathe! But its been great. WE have 27 students, and they are all great! We do not have as many nationalities as we normally have, we only have Canadians, Americans and English people! But its still a great mix of backgrounds and things! I have a small group with 5 wonderful ladies, and i am so excited to see them grow and help them in that process!
This weekend Joel's family is coming here to England! And then we will be going to Spain with them!! It should be a lot of fun!! It will be good to see his family!!
We have been so busy! I am busy almost every minute of the day and night, but tonight I have the night off! We have lectures during the monring, and the meetings and group things in the day and then in the evenings we have more meetings!! But I love it, I love being involved in a DTS agian!! God is so good! And I am so excited to blog and then watch Friends!!!
Okay more later.. i have so much to say.. but so little time!
love you all
adriel

10 comments:

JADA said...

and now you are a legal worker!

Anonymous said...

wow! that was a lot of "!!!" you are excited! :)


I am glad you are enjoying it...just never forget our time together...

LaShay said...

WHat? No time to blog, but you have time for the Spaniards. I cough in your general direction, it;s deadlier

A said...

I say post some pics!!

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Way too many exclamation marks. As a matter of a fact, I actually stopped reading the blog entry and started to count the exclamation marks. Then I fell asleep and never finished either task.

Anonymous said...

yo Adri: I am glad you finally Blogged. I am glad to hear that you are busy with a new DTS. It will be fun to see them all grow. Do you check out to see how spoiled or lazy they are?(American Kids) do you have test for this?........like go get me two 5 gal. buckets of water out of the pond out back and bring it up to the steps for me in about 5 min..

JamaJama said...

whine whine. Blog more girl. It's just that simple.
Hi leah. How are you? And adri... how are you?
Nice to hear you... don't you think Adriel needs to blog more?

A said...

Adriel..listen to your mother...BLOG more. Seriously..I know you're all vacaing in Spain but cmon ;)..I expect pictures and a new blog when you return to holmsted!!!!

JamaJama said...

Well, those suggestions to blog more were definitely not heeded.

Anonymous said...

yo...woman!! post some pics from your trip!!