Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Its there


I would like to go home!!


So I just called Fed Ex and they said that my visa application got there this morning! But I haven't heard from the embassy yet! I am hoping that I don't have to change my ticket, I really am praying for the embassy to quickens their process!!
but you know I still have a lot of peace about being here, and God's plan for my time here! I cannot call the embassy because they don't take public calls.
I am having so much fun with Naarah and GG and Jason. We have so much to fun together. I loving making GG laugh!! its great!!
I am so excited because I am going to Arizona tomorrow with Naarah and dad! How great is that! I get to see my friends, Dara, Dee and Vanessa! I am so excited!!
I do miss Joel... but he has busy at work because our DTS starts on Saturday!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get my new blog link? leahmoreton.blogspot.com check it chicka!

A said...

Say hi to the Indian Maiden and my horses in AZ for me ok..I miss them...

Anonymous said...

Hey Adri. I look forward to you coming to AZ and spending a little time with dear ole dad. We will eat sushi until we puke.