Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Off to Seattle

So tomorrow morning I am (Adriel) on my way to Seattle to apply for my residency. I am grateful that Naarah is letting stay at her house for two weeks while the application is in progress. As Joel and I prayed about the problem of my visa situation, the only solution that we came up with is me going back to America. Its easier and probably faster!! I am nervous, but I do trust in God. He is good, and He will be faithful to me and see this thing through!
One of the major things is that Joel and I have to be apart for this time. And we are really upset about this. For a whole 11 days, and well its just a lot sooner than we thought we would have to part!! Please pray for us! And please pray for the visa application, and for the Lord's favor!

I will update regularly!!
love adriel

4 comments:

JamaJama said...

Well, you could always just chuck it and move back to Minnesota with you parents. We have a whole basement that i am sure has a large family of immigrants living there. You might as well stay too.

Anonymous said...

Jama: you forgot to tell her to bring and wear a hair net.

Anonymous said...

that sucks girl! I will be praying for you guys!

Dara Jean said...

Call me A LOT while you are here! We need to make plans for my possible visit to the UK!!! Wish you were coming to PHX too!