Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I GOT MY VISA

Two posts in one day! But who cares!!
I got my visa... in less than one day!! I am so excited! God is so good, and I get to tell this story forever now!! They are sending our passports back to me on Friday, and I will be able to leave just in time!!
I get to see my hubby Joel in just 5 days!! I am so excited!! But before I see Joel I get to go to Arizona and see some of my old friends!! And I get to go to Trader Joe;s and In'n'Out burger!!
Oh God has been so good to me while I have been here! I have really been blessed everyday with an abundence of blessings!!

I will blog more later!!

9 comments:

JADA said...

Good for you Adriel. I am also very happy for you to go and see dad in AZ!

Anonymous said...

that is SO amazing!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everything worked out for you and that you can go back to England as scheduled. I was glad to see you in AZ and spend a little time with you. Have a safe trip and stay in touch.

LaShay said...

Boring!!!! WHo cares, but does this entitle you to socialist benefits... sign me up for some free ZOloft!

JS said...

Yes! please sign La shay up for Zoloft. Her kids will thank you. Her husband will thank you. The state of Missouri will thank you. America will thank you.

A said...

Yes we need to chat ASAP...seeing as you never replied to my lastest email about chatting..you better email me now..tomorrow is monday...haha

Anonymous said...

ok....we ALL know you got your visa, now how about an uppdate?!

JamaJama said...

yipee. what else is going on? i am tired of hearing the visa story.

Marylyn said...

So glad everything worked out for you ;-) It was so fun to see you again. Take care, ML