Friday, November 05, 2010
Violet and Adeline
Like I said, we have two amazing beautiful girl.. Violet is super funny, really really funny and cute. She has a huge personality and she is very friendly and very busy all the time. SHe is talking non-stop at the moment, and starting to speak sentences! But she also speaks a lot of gibberish.. oh well we are getting there.Adeline is very sweet. She had a bit of a hard time with mild acid reflux and crying episodes every ngiht for about an hour... but now her tummy has settled and she seems to feel a lot better and relaxed. What a difference a few weeks make. She is smiling loads, and starting to laugh as well. She has created a schedule for herself that fits in well with ours..and we didn't even have train her or anything. She now wakes up only once during the night, and tha makes a big difference as well for us. I cannot wait for her personality to show.. but until then I will enjoy the sweet smiles I get everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ade has the Skalicky nose-fo sho!
Post a Comment