Its now June and I cannot believe it. This year has flown by, its already half way done.. what the heck is that all about!?
Life has been good lately... but we have had our share of sickness that has put us all flat out for about two weeks. Normally I don't get sick, and if I do I get a cold for a day or two at most and then I am fine. This time both Joel and I got violet's cold and were really sick for a whole week. And boy is it tough being sick with a very active toddler. Joel was such a good daddy/husband, he let me rest more, he would go out iwth violet or let me sleep and play with her more than I did.. he is a good egg.
Violet had pink eye in both eyes, and just giving her the medicine three times a day was tourture enough.. we had to pin her down wiht blankets or towels and pry her eyes open..this was a bad time for all. Then during her pink eye she got the stomache flu and puked all over the place.. and had a bad cough and runny nose.. this was a very unhealthy household for a while.
But alas we are all better now! Joel is getting ready for his yearly camping trip with his guy friends... its a thing he started last year where he provides them with very minimal things (ie: food, shelter, ect) and takes them into the woods and camps. Its called survialling or something... something I find the least fun thhing to do in the world. But the guys love it, making their own shelters, fires and food... so manly!!
Here are some pics of Violet as of late... I will take a pregnancy photo of me today and post it... I have suddenly popped out big time!
In this picture she was desperate to go to the park.. I was getting ready and she just couldn't wait much longer


2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear of all the sickness going around. You are supposed to save the sickness for mid January or february only. Violet is losinh her baby face fast. She is growing up.
lol! Look at VJ!
Post a Comment