Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Violet is 1 year today

Violet Joy Fonnesbeck came into the world one year ago today!! She is an amazing little being. Who is so funny and so sweet, also she is very outgoing and loves, loves, loves to be around people. She did from when she was really teeny tiny!! SHe is loud and loves to talk to you about lots of stuff... dadadaddadadada nnnaaanaaanaa gagagagagaga yayayayayaya (notice no mamamamaama). But one thing is for sure, she looks just like her daddy. I cannot believe how much we have been blessed by a little girl. She truly a joy to joel and myself. She loves music, clapping an watching her dvds.
She came into the world with a fight...and a bit of misdirection... but from the moment she came out I have loved her more than I thought possible.
JOel and I in the hospital room... waiting for violet to arrive!!
violet first day of life!
this is moments after she was born!! so precious
at home a few days later
Violet at 1 month!
2 months old
3 months old..and right after her dedication
at 4 months
5 months old and at Grandma and Grandpa Hanson's house

6 months old

7 months old
8 months old

9 months
10 months

11 months old
two weeks ago!!

2 comments:

Janet Fonnesbeck said...

Violet has made our transition into grandparenting very easy. Everyday we look at pictures or video of her and we smile. Thanks Violet, we love you! G & G Fonnesbeck

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

man, I forget how gorgeous of a baby VJ was. I am so glad you posted all these pics. She is such a blessing to our whole family.