Monday, November 30, 2009

Violet the beauty!

Last week violet took her first 2 steps! its was very exciting, though I could tell she didn't know what she was doing. And she flopped down on her bum and we all clapped, so she thought we were her clapping sitting down.. oops! SHe took three more steps last night towards her favourite characters on the TV. So we are getting there.
We have had a very, very few weeks. Joel's parents were here to visit us (mostly to see Violet!) They were here for only a week, it was a short but great visit. I will post photos when I get copies from Janet.. we had a lot of fun while they were here.
A couple of days later, we had friend's stay with us for three nights. A good friend of ours Jodi was in England visiting and since she moved home she got married..so she brought her new husband as well. Graeme is a great photographer and he took a bunch of amazing photos of Violet. And here are some of them!
She is such a beautiful girl.














2 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Omg-i luv her sooo much! That jacket is awesome. Emi still wears GG's old one in pink.

Anonymous said...

Hey Adriel. It looks freakin cold over there. Oh man, if I want to be cold I would just stay home in MN. I am glad to hear that Violet is taking steps on her own each day. way to go Violet. I can hardly wait to see her.