Thursday, May 28, 2009

Miller-bration!!!!!!

As we left the Miller's and said our sad goodbyes.. Joel came out with the amazing phrase Miller-bration! He is a comic genius sometimes!
Anyway, so we spent 3 days with my best friend Sarah and her family! Every time we go to Minnesota we spend some time with the Miller's and it is always a great time! This time we got to have our babies meet each other and confirm that one day they will get married! They are the perfect match!!
We had a really nice time with them! I won once in Yathzee and Nick won the other game!! Violet and Mason watched movies together and even took a bath together!
We miss them a lot and wish we could have spent more time with them, but I am glad I got to meet Mason! He is such a great little boy who loves to bounce and crawl! He is a screamer, and taught Violet how to scream when she is excited!! Thanks Mason!


this is when they first met!!
watching a movie together...Violet watched Nick more than the movie!!

the family band in the making!!



Violet was pulling his hair and rubbing his head..he however was not a fan of this!


3 comments:

Janet Fonnesbeck said...

Wow! Violet looks so different sitting up. I am so happy to see updated pictures. Thank you!

JamaJama said...

Looks like Violet loved meeting Mason! So cute...

Anonymous said...

Good baby photos.
I liked the photo of Violet rubbing Mason's head.