A few weeks ago we got this jumper for V, but she couldnt' go in it because of her wobbly head!! But today we thought we would try it..and she loved it!! she had a lot of fun it! Yeah for jump-ups
Joe and I would put Gabe in a Johnny Jump up in the morning so we could sleep in. We hung it in our bedroom door, so we could keep a closed eye on him. We stopped this morning routine when we woke up a few time to him slumped-over, completely warn out, and sleeping from all the hard work! Funniness. He still has strong legs to this day. Thank you Johnny Jump UP!
LOL-Lasha! You were meant to be a mom for sure. Who would even think of that? Also, Adri, that 2nd pic of VJ looks JUST like Joel. Oh, can you tell Joel GG is so excited to hunt for Bigfoot w. him in the woods?
Adri. go get a fake beard and put Joel's glasses on your kid. I am calling her Joel Jr.from now on. She will need a tattoo and an earing to match perfectly.
Ok Everyone. I for one think our lovely Violet looks like me. Surprised? Oh, OK. I don't think that. But she doesn't look 100% like Joel either, not that i think that would be a bad thing... but I am on a mission... She is gorgeous no matter what... Look at those big eyes! She's beautiful, strong and best of all...above average.
6 comments:
Joe and I would put Gabe in a Johnny Jump up in the morning so we could sleep in. We hung it in our bedroom door, so we could keep a closed eye on him. We stopped this morning routine when we woke up a few time to him slumped-over, completely warn out, and sleeping from all the hard work! Funniness. He still has strong legs to this day. Thank you Johnny Jump UP!
um, wow thanks for the great idea!! we love the possibilities of 'child care' with the johnny jump up
LOL-Lasha! You were meant to be a mom for sure. Who would even think of that? Also, Adri, that 2nd pic of VJ looks JUST like Joel. Oh, can you tell Joel GG is so excited to hunt for Bigfoot w. him in the woods?
Adri. go get a fake beard and put Joel's glasses on your kid. I am calling her Joel Jr.from now on.
She will need a tattoo and an earing to match perfectly.
Ok Everyone. I for one think our lovely Violet looks like me.
Surprised? Oh, OK. I don't think that. But she doesn't look 100% like Joel either, not that i think that would be a bad thing... but I am on a mission... She is gorgeous no matter what... Look at those big eyes! She's beautiful, strong and best of all...above average.
Shouldn't she be jumping?
Post a Comment