Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Our new couch

We got a new couch today! Thanks to mom! Because she is staying here for 3 weeks when the baby is born we needed a place for her to stay!
It's a nice couch but now it needs throw pillows or something!
But take a look... doesn't it look so good you could sleep on it!?






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good couch. Yes, some good pillows are needed. Jan likes feathers in her pilla.

JamaJama said...

Wow. Jason gives me two nights on it... I think it looks great. Beats sleeping between you and Joel...like John Candy and Steve Martin.... that's not pillows!

LaShay said...

Ha ha ha ha, this is great, make sure you get a pic of her in the morning waking up to Joel in his gunders!
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats...I'm always the last to know