Saturday, August 30, 2008

26 Weeks



Violet is rapidly growing.. and kicking her mamma like mad! She had very strong legs and arms!! And she is so much fun! She responds to Joel and I when we talk to her or sing to her! She really loves it!
I was reading over Naarah's blog when she was pregnant with GG and its funny how very similar the two are in the womb! The other day I began to put music on my belly while i am at work. And boy does she love it, she really dances and moves big time when music is played. When I am at open mic she does the same, dances and moves around the whole evening!

The other day we saw her turn around, and my whole belly moved with her! That was very strange and Alien-esque... quite fun!
Another thing that I have to agree on with Naarah is how I dont' like it when I see other pregnant women. I seem to get special treatment as a lovely pregnant lady, but when there is more than just one in teh room well there isnt' as much special treatment to go around. And I do not like that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adriel.
How are you doing? Your photos look great. It sounds like you have aactive child in there.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I still remember the feeling of "shoot" when I saw another prego woman. It was like, "Ok-so she looks better than me. And I am sure other people notice. And nowthere is less attention to be paid to me." But the funny thing is, when I am not prego, I never compare other prego women to others. they are each so beautiful and special and I lavish them w/ the same "ooohs and ahhhs."