Woa!! you are popping!! you look great! I was at Mission last night to get take out, and I thought about you... thanks again for coming out for my b'day this year. That was so fun. Wish you could see my condo now - so cleaned up and different from when you were here. Naar and I are headed to Walla Walla again in a few weeks for a bachelorette wine weekend. i'm so excited to be going back. Hope you can make it to WA sometime in the next year. Take Care, ML
3 comments:
Woa!! you are popping!! you look great! I was at Mission last night to get take out, and I thought about you... thanks again for coming out for my b'day this year. That was so fun. Wish you could see my condo now - so cleaned up and different from when you were here. Naar and I are headed to Walla Walla again in a few weeks for a bachelorette wine weekend. i'm so excited to be going back. Hope you can make it to WA sometime in the next year.
Take Care,
ML
You look gorgeous Adriel! You are beautiful always...but especially Pregnant... It suits you!
MOM
WOW! Look at that belly! Get in my belly!!! So pretty. Man, my clock is ticking and even louder when I see how cute you are!
Post a Comment